Thursday, December 4, 2014

SEEING CHRISTMAS THRU NEW EYES

Sorry it has been soo long. But I have one eye down and one to go next Tuesday!  the cataract surgery was a breeze,  It is just trying to coordinate the new with the old. Tomorow I start drops in the right eye. 

I hope everyone had a good holiday.  I cooked but we went to dad's to eat. 

I did get some work done on my knitting and crocheting, but I really slept alot. Tthis week is busy, realizing I have gifts left to make. Tomorrow is our annual Service award luncheon.  we close the place down at 11:30 am and leave for the restaurant.  Nice Party!  Then Saturday is the Big Birthday!
Yep folks, the big 65 !!  My hubby took the day off for me, I don't know what we will do but it doesn't matter.  We so seldom get a whole day together.

I have a great beret, that is already sold, I 'll get a pic. and several pair of boot cuffs, a gorgeous headband, out of the new Isaac Mizrahi yarn, and more to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment