Thursday, September 11, 2014

 these are the first cards I ordered, the phone and website are wrong. But I have corrected them


Miss Purl is busy clicking her double pointed needles to make some cute little leg warmers for one not arrived yet.  My, these arthritic fingers are having a problem with the size 3 needles!  I guess it is all worth the effort.  It is hard to keep up when you have a day job! Wish I could retire now, but I guess it will also be worth the wait, to be able to tie up all the loose ends, and get into a smaller house, with a lot less up keep. 

Toastmasters is a new venture for me and I am planning my first speech.  Of course it is about me
.
I also discovered a new yarn store called Stash - a place for yarn.  On Central Ave in St . Pete.  The universe is sending me new info!  I can't wait to go and check it out soon, Its always nice to be able to get the 'hand ' of the fiber to see how it may feel against your skin, and the true accuracy of the colors.  These are things you can't get on line.
I will give you a report when I am able to get there.
Rocket the kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment