Friday, September 19, 2014

UPDATE......

I can't believe I haven't written anything!  but I have been busy finishing leg warmers, and I made a great little girl hat.  I still have to have some Heads to put them on!  I guess I will do my paper machee wonders with balloons.    We are in for a rainy weekend so I should be able to work up some hats, in extra bulky yarn.  They are extra cute too.

I have been thinking about my Halloween plans this year.  Last year I made an afghan.  I d like to do it again a little differently. But my orders here have kept me busy. I still have several hats for Xmas. a new baby next month, and my own family items.  Ramona and I are going to try some Owl hats.  they're a real hoot! 

Well I 'll be heading home in the rain, seems it always waits till 5 when the traffic is bad.
Keep Knittin'

No comments:

Post a Comment